Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New look

So, what do you think of my new blog look?

I absolutely love it! Alison designed it for me and I think it is just awesome! She totally took the very few hints I gave her and made it so perfectly "me". I've known Alison for a while on IF message boards and her blog is one of the first blogs I followed. She is a very talented graphic artist and has designed quite a few other blogs, mostly in the IF community.

So, if you want a fresh new look for your blog, head on over and check her out! She is the best!!!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

I love it! Its so bright and beautiful. Allison does some super nice work.

Bug's Momma said...

Thanks, Cortney! I had so much fun putting yours together!

Ella said...

Hi Cortney! I'm glad I found you in blogland. I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering how you're doing.

Super cute blog design! Alison does great work!