Sorry I've been slacking lately--I guess I let the depression get the best of me. But, I'm starting to emerge from under that rock now, so I should get back to posting soon (not that I have a lot to say from over here in limbo-land).
I will continue to be away for a bit longer though. DH and I arrived in Cancun tonight and I plan on staying away from the internet and especially all things IF-related for this vacation. I've been up for over 24 hours at this point (worked overnight then to the airport for our flight), so I'm pretty sure I'm just going to hit the hay soon.
That is, after I make my selections from the pillow and aromatherapy menus--man, I love vacation!!!
Consumption 20
1 day ago



8 comments:
No apologies. We have all been there or are there right now :) Enjoy your vacation!!
Yay! Have an awesome vacation!!! Enjoy yourselves :)
Have a fantastic vacation, enjoy!
Enjoy your vacation! :)
Have a wonderful vacation sweety!
Have an amazing trip! Take care of yourself and don't worry, we will be here for you when get back.
Sounds heavenly! Enjoy and soak in every minute of the vacation!
I hope you've had a wonderful and refreshing time!
Post a Comment