Say hello to Wrigley:

Wrigley is a 2.5-year-old female Great Dane. She is on the small end for Dane height at 30" at the shoulder and she is very skinny right now. She is just a sweetheart, though. She follows me around whenever I'm home, and wanders the house looking for me when I leave (according to DH). She loves to play and has tons of energy--quite a contrast to our 10-year-old boxer mix. The dogs are getting along great, which was a major concern for us.

She's had very little training, so obedience class will be our first order of business. She is quite the wild woman at the moment--loves to chase bunnies, bark at neighbor dogs, and pull me around when she's out going potty. We're planning on putting in a fence once the ground thaws so that she can have more freedom to run around the yard. I'm just loving her right now and I'm so happy to have another big dog in the house.



9 comments:
Hello Wrigley! What a fantastic name you have! Sounds like you found the perfect humans to live with. :-)
She is darling! Congratulations!!
She's gorgeous!
Congratulations! My dogs are at the other end of the spectrum (chihuahuas) but I love them so much, it's ridiculous. Wrigley is one lucky girl!!!!
Awww!! Hello Wrigley! She is beautiful! Congrats on the new addition.
She is beautiful Cort! Congrats!
Congrats on the new pup! She is beautiful!
Sweet pup!
Is this baby from Big Dogs Huge Paws, by chance? She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment