Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jumping right in...

So, I've decided to enter the blogging world. I've followed a few blogs for a while, and even signed up for this months ago. I never got around to posting anything, mostly because I was afraid to put my thoughts and feelings in "print"--see, if I wrote them down, then I would have to admit they exist. After a particularly painful vacation last month, I realized that I need to get these thoughts out in order to not lose my mind completely. I've struggled with seeing pregnant women everywhere I go and I'm trying very hard not to hate them all. I find myself becoming much more bitter about this process as it progresses, and I'm frustrated by the time it's taking us to get pregnant.

We have been trying to start our family since September of 2008. We've got the nice house, stable jobs, money to pay our bills, but we just can't seem to have our baby. We are currently in the midst of our fourth IUI cycle, using Femara and Menopur. My plan for this blog is to be a chronicle of our TTC journey and, hopefully soon, a pregnancy journal.

No comments: