Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ready or not...

Here we go! I have to get up in a few short hours to head in for my suppression check. No wonder I can't sleep! I have no reason for it, but I'm just so afraid they are going to find something wrong that would force us to delay the cycle. I guess now that we've finally decided to go through with this, I just want to get started. Of course, it's much more important that everything be right in order to have our best chance of success. So, if we have to wait a few more weeks, then we will.

I will come back later with the results. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Luck! I know all those fears.. I'm feeling them too. ONe step at a time and deep deep breaths. :)

Bug's Momma said...

I hope everything went well!!

Cortney said...

Thanks ladies! I'm trying hard not to let my anxiety take over, but it's not working all that well. I feel better that my check went well this morning--now on to worrying about Saturday's monitoring appt!

Missy said...

Good luck!