Man, I hate the 2WW! I'm driving myself absolutely crazy with "symptoms". Then, I get worried because I don't have any "symptoms".
I had two good strong cramps on Thursday, but no spotting or anything else (other than my crazy brain) to indicate implantation. But since Thursday (1dp5dt), nothing has tasted right. Everything tastes really salty and anything with the slightest amount of spice is enough to make my eyes water and my nose run. DH brought me home a yummy chocolate dessert from his dinner with the boss Thursday and it tasted "off". I couldn't put my finger on it at the time, but it kind of tingled on my tongue. I didn't think anything of it, but everything I have eaten since then has been "off" as well. I was really nauseated one night, but not much since then. I woke up so hungry this morning that I didn't think I would make it to go out to breakfast.
But then again, I have no breast tenderness or swelling, no real nausea, no lightheadedness, no overwhelming urge to pee, nothing. And of course, that's enough to worry me too. I know, logically, that 4dp5dt is way too early to feel any major symptoms, but I would love some indication one way or another. I can't even rely on POAS--if it's positive, it could still be my trigger shots; if it's negative, it could just be too early. I don't want to get my hopes up (or be totally crushed) by a false result, so I'm trying to resist the strong urge to test. I do go in tomorrow morning for blood work (I'm sure progesterone test, not sure if it's a beta test or not), but they won't call with results until the last beta test is done a week from now. I guess they'll call if I need to change my meds, but otherwise they won't call with individual test results.
Don't they know I will lose my mind completely in a week!?!
Pages
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh man, what a hard 2ww. I think your trigger should be pretty much gone at this point. I don't know how they expect you to wait that long without test results.
I POAS a few times early to make sure the trigger was gone, and stopped for a few days. I got my first light BFP at 6dp5dt. At 5dp5dt, I had some greenish-snotty CM which is why I decided to test the next day.
I have everything crossed for you and hope that you get a sticky bfp soon!
I can totally related. I'm in the midst of my own 2ww and it's way too early for even implantation and yet I'm monitoring myself for some sort of psychic symptoms! It's torture to wait!
Fingers crossed for you.
Sorry the wait is driving you crazy. I hope the symptoms continue and the wait goes by quickly.
I bet this is the longest two week wait ever!!! I mean, just trying to conceive naturally and having to withstand the dreaded 2 WW is awful, let alone after an IVF!!! Well, in my mind, you are pregnant. You had an embryo(s) put inside of you. You are PUPO! Pregnant until proven otherwise. :)
*hugs* The 2WW sucks! Hope this week goes by as quick as possible.
Fingers (and everything else) crossed that you get your BFP.
Post a Comment